Virtual: Toastmasters: PMIT Changemakers
The PMI Tucson chapter is sponsoring a virtual Toastmasters club, called
Come check it out! No costs involved in attending meetings to see how things work (it's new to most/all of us.) The club is open to all community members with a connection to project management and project managers.
At PMIT Changemakers you can:
• Build self-confidence, both personal and professional
• Learn to plan and run effective meetings
• Foster initiative and pro-active thinking within the organization
• Promote leadership qualities within the business and community
- Meetings are free. Anyone attend. Come check out how things work. Possibly become a founding member of the PMIT Changemakers!
- The club meets twice a month, on the 2nd Monday and 4th Monday of each month, in the evening for 1 hour virtually using Zoom.
- If you decide to join PMIT Changemakers, you will pay a one-time fee to Toastmasters of $20. (Unless you have been in Toastmasters before.)
- PMIT Changemakers pay $60 per six months to Toastmasters. There are no additional costs for meetings or training materials.
- As a PMI Tucson member benefit, the chapter reimburses your first six-month payment.