Combining Toastmasters and PMI
We are excited to announce that PMI Tucson Changemakers, a Toastmasters club, is about to launch!
PMI Tucson Changemakers is a Toastmasters club sponsored by PMI Tucson. Come check out the meetings and see if it's right for you. No costs until you decide to join.
As part of Toastmasters you get access to the Pathways learning experience, an exciting, flexible and interactive way to develop your skills. Pathways helps you learn communication and leadership skills that you need to succeed. It gives you:
- The opportunity to build up to 300 unique competencies.
- 11 specialized learning paths to choose from.
- Online content, so that you can learn anytime, anywhere.
- Real-world, transferable skills.
Eleven paths are available:
- Dynamic Leadership
- Effective Coaching
- Engaging Humor
- Innovative Planning
- Leadership Development
- Motivational Strategies
- Persuasive Influence
- Presentation Mastery
- Strategic Relationships
- Team Collaboration
- Visionary Communication
To learn more about the Pathways, visit the Toastmasters International website: https://www.toastmasters.org/pathways-overview
Here are some PMI Tucson Changemakers details:
- Meets every two weeks, on Monday’s from 5pm to 6pm. Meetings are free to attend.
- The club is open to anyone interested in project management and communications, you do not need to be a PMI Tucson chapter member. However, PMI Tucson is sponsoring the club and as a member benefit will reimburse the first 6 month membership fee ($60) for chapter members.
- You can claim PDUs for attending club meetings.
- Club members pay a one-time fee to Toastmasters of $20.
- Club members pay $60 per six months to Toastmasters.
- As a PMI Tucson member benefit, the chapter will reimburse the first six-month payment.
- Meetings and the Toastmaster training materials are included in the Toastmaster fees.
Please contact us (https://pmi-tucson.org/contact-us) with any questions.