Benefits of Membership
As a member of PMI and our local PMI-Tucson chapter you have access to many benefits like local events and networking opportunities with your fellow chapter members.
Take advantage of the many professional, networking, and learning event offerings we host locally to earn PDU credits for your certification renewals. Visit our calendar for upcoming events.
Some other benefits include:
- Discounts at chapter events
- Growing your professional network of active project managers
- discounts at PDD
- discounts at Toastmasters
- possible discounts at AZ Tech Council
- Dinner meetings allow members to meet every month. Each meeting includes a presentation from a featured speaker who discusses current project management related issues. Dinner meetings are held in both Tucson and Sierra Vista.
- Breakfast meetings provide a less formal forum for members to address project concerns, solicit ideas from other project managers, and discuss tools, tips, and best practices.
- Professional development activities provide for professional growth and development within the project management profession.
- PM Network® Magazine features case studies, lessons learned, and global trends.
- Job opportunities provide members with current job listings for professional positions locally and throughout the world.
- Chapter members can log in to access chapter member only content, including posted copies of presentations and the chapter member directory.
If you're interested in joining PMI National and/or the PMI Tucson Chapter, please review the member benefits information at www.pmi.org, contact one of our local board members, and/or join our newsletter.